The Daily Brain Flow is a combination of respiratory and neurological activation drills designed to help you improve your mental performance by focusing on the self organized, dynamic, and interconnected nature of the brain.
We at Nuro believe that blending respiratory with visual-based exercises will give you the optimal results needed to build better brain performance.
What Is a Flow?
The definition of Flow is:
- Move steadily and continuously in a current or stream.
- Go from one place to another in a steady stream, typically in large numbers.
- Proceed or be produced continuously and effortlessly.
- Available in copious quantities.
- Undergo a permanent change of shape, under stress, without melting.
The dictionary definitions of flow are pretty spot on!
The brain is a self-organizing, interconnected dynamic system based on action. Nurosene is focused on improving the underlying mechanics of what makes your brain great in order to help you outthink any situation.
Why Only a Few Minutes?
We get it, you're busy! We all have a lot going on and it’s hard to make time, which is why we’re trying to give you the best bang for your buck.
You’d be surprised what a few minutes can do. Try it for yourself.
Just a few minutes is a great starting point that has worked well for us in the world of clinic and performance for years. Effective neurological performance training is all about quality and consistency, not volume!
Consistent Daily Brain Flows have numerous benefits, which may include the following:
- Improved brain health & performance
- Improved blood flow
- Improved vessel health and adaptability
- Increased carbon dioxide sensitivity
- Increased oxygen utilization in the brain
- Increased activation of neural networks
- Improved stress handling and resiliency
- Improved cognitive performance
- Improved physical performance
- Improved emotional health