Consumer Data Privacy Summary
Nurosene Health Inc. holds consumer data privacy at the highest degree and is upholding above standard policy in regards to consumer data privacy.
In the roadmap, Nurosene Health Inc. will build functionality to:
- delete your data upon request
- send a copy of your data to you
- directly request consent to market to you via our terms and conditions
For now, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a copy of your data, to delete your data, to request a stop in marketing communication, or for any other privacy related request.
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Through your use of the Nurosene Platform, we may collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, birth date, gender, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address, user name or any other identifier we may use to identify you ("Personal Information").
- Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature on the Nurosene Platform.
- Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Nurosene Platform, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Nurosene Platform interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website and/or Mobile Application (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), or methods used to browse away from the page.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may use various methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide information to us, including the following:
- Information that you provided at the time of registering to use our Mobile Application, subscribing to services delivered through our Website and/or Mobile Application, posting material, requesting further services, and any information that you provide when filling in forms on the Nurosene Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, including in instances when you contact us with a comment, question or complaint. In these instances you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a telephone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service, service offerings, and the Nurosene Platform.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Nurosene Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Nurosene Platform
- Your search queries on the Nurosene Platform
- User contributions, if and when you provide information for us to publish or display on public areas of the Website or Mobile Application or transmit to other Nurosene Platform users or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions, if any, are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Nurosene Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources, for example, our business partners.
- Please note that the Nurosene Platform is not intended for individuals under the age of majority. No one under the age of majority may provide any Personal Information to or on the Nurosene Platform. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of majority. If you are under the age of majority, do not use or provide any information on the Nurosene Platform, use any of the interactive or public features of the Nurosene Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from an individual under the age of majority without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of majority, please contact as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, as follows:
- To present our Website and/or Mobile Application and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, if applicable, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, Mobile Application or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To improve our Website, Mobile Application, products and services, marketing, and customer relationships and experiences.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on our Website and/or Mobile Application
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide Personal Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nurosene’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Nurosene about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- To advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose data about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 400 women between 30 and 45 have clicked on their advertisement on a specific day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers target a specific audience (for example, men in a specific location). We may make use of the Personal Information we have collected from you to enable us to display our advertisers' advertisement to that target audience.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
5. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PLATFORM
As you use the Nurosene Platform, certain Personal Information may be passively collected by cookies, navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) and third party tracking services, including:
- Access Device and Browser Information: When you access the Nurosene Platform from a computer or other device, we may collect information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, connection speed and access times (collectively, “Usage Information”). We use Usage Information in order to improve our products and services and to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- Device and Usage Information: We may also collect device-related information from your mobile device or computer. This information is used to help us authenticate you, deliver content appropriate for your device’s capabilities, and to deliver push notifications to notify about activity on your account. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your device’s unique identifier, manufacturer, model, and operating system version. In addition, in the event our Mobile Application crash(es) on your mobile device we may receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Mobile Application.
6. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We understand that data security is a critical issue for our clients and we are committed to safeguarding the Personal Information in our custody and under our control.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, loss, modification and disclosure, of Personal Information in our custody and control.
Our privacy practices are intended to comply with applicable provincial and federal privacy laws, including without limitation, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada) (“PIPEDA”). We will maintain the privacy and security of your Personal Information as required by applicable privacy laws, including without limitation, the PIPEDA and any regulations under that Act. Personal Information may be stored outside of Canada.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website and/or Mobile Application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and/or Mobile Application.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Nurosene takes reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up to date. If you become aware that any Personal Information in our possession about you is not correct, please contact our customer support. Contact information may be found under the heading “Contact Us”.
You are entitled to a copy of the Personal Information that we have in our possession or under our control. If you would like a copy of such Personal Information, please contact us. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. In addition, your right to access or correct your Personal Information is subject to certain legal restrictions.
8. ANONYMIZED INFORMATION
We may use non-identifiable information created by us from your Personal Information in order to better understand and improve the Nurosene Platform and the services we deliver.
9. RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain any and all Personal Information that we are required to retain under any applicable laws and regulations for the full duration of time required under those laws and regulations. We may also retain non-identifiable information and continue to use this information in accordance with this Policy.
10. REPORT VIOLATIONS
You should report any privacy or security violations, including any suspected or actual unauthorized access, use or loss, of Personal Information, to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. CONSUMER DATA POLICIES, COMPLIANCY, & SUPPORT
- Limitation of purpose, data, and storage (we will not request any data of yours that is not useful for your time spent in in the NURO application)
- Data subject rights (you can ask us what data we use and how we use it)
- You may request at any time what personal information Nurosene Health Inc. has collected
- You may request Nurosene Health Inc. to delete your data
- You may opt out of your personal information being sold or shared
All of this may be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your written request in the body paragraph of the email and your username used to create your NURO account. We will then reach out to you for verification steps and to confirm your request.
13. DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to permanently delete your Nurosene account, let us know here. Once the deletion process begins, you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added.
14. CONTACT US
c/o Privacy Officer
1655 Dupont St. Suite 101